Residential Community, Bellefontaine OH
Site civil for a new low income housing community. Parking lot with new and renovated areas, and sidewalks for ADA compliance.
- 62 space parking lot
- asphalt | concrete pavement
- sidewalks | ramps
- site design | grading |drainage
- erosion control plan
Auto Dealership, Columbus OH
Design of site civil, plumbing, HVAC and electrical for 8,400 SF car dealership addition.
- utility plan
- re-route existing storm sewers around addition
- stormwater management | retention piping
- coordination with City of Columbus to tie into storm sewer system
Developmental Center, Columbus OH
Design of a new sensory garden and activity center for the Heinzerling Developmental Center and Heinzerling Memorial Foundation.
- grading | drainage | soil erosion
- re-routed storm sewers | retention piping
Mathile Science Center
Ohio Northern University, Ada OH
Civil and MEP design of a new 90,000 SF, 3 story building addition connecting the Meyer Hall of Science & the Robertson-Evans Pharmacy.
- new gas and utilities
- 44 car parking lot
- curbs | walkways
- site lighting
- stormwater management and detention
Hebron Fish Hatcheries
Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Hebron OH
Construction of a new administration building which required conversion from a private well system to a public water system.
- EPA coordination
- new water treatment system
- new wastewater system
- water and sewer distribution
- lift station |extruded leach field
Developmental Center, Cambridge OH
Replacement of the complete water main and distribution service for a 20-acre campus. The piping systems are direct bury and tunnel lines.
- 12,000 LF of 8” water piping
- demolition of existing water meter pits
- new HPS lines, condensate piping and hot water piping
- new hydrants, tees and pumps
- dual service coordination, City of Cambridge & Guernsey County
City of Columbus
Front & Gay Street Parking Lot, Columbus OH
Renovation of the existing 40,000 SF parking lot to remedy storm-water drainage problems.
- new paved parking lot
- Stormwater management
- grading | staking
- asphalt and concrete paving
- site electric | lighting
- key card access gates
Hebardsville Large Animal Barn
Ohio University, Athens OH
Construction of a 2-acre animal housing and educational facility which included corrals, outdoor enclosures and a 3340 SF large animal barn. The project site was on a hillside. Considerable diligence was given to grade the site and level the areas to create a buildable lot.
- EPA coordination
- sanitary trench | floor drains
- HEPA filtered supply air
- raised bed leach field wastewater
- grading | drainage |erosion control