Design of an extensive HVAC renovation at the Marion Franklin, Barnett and Lazelle Woods Community Centers:
- new HVAC systems
- DeDietrich condensing boilers
- custom multizone VAV air handlers
- piping distribution network
- new ductwork distribution
- DDC controls (BACnet – Reliable)
Engineered systems master planning for renovations at the Shawnee State Park Lodge. Prioritization of work dictated replacement of the existing electric boilers which serviced the main lodge.
- new Cleaver Brooks propane gas fired boiler plant
- heating pump package
- gas piping distribution
- gas tank farm
Filtration and makeup water system design for a 48,000-gallon slide landing pool expansion.
- new high pressure sand filtration system
- sodium disinfection system
- chemical feeders | controllers
- flow meter | pressure/vac gauge
- ORP and PH monitor | automatic solution controller
Design and management of concurrent Columbus Metropolitan Library renovations involving facility-wide lighting and HVAC upgrades. Work spanned the Hilliard, Northside, Karl Road, Hilltop and Reynoldsburg branches.
- foot candles | suspended direct-indirect lighting
- energy efficient T5 direct/indirect lighting
- new furnaces and condensing
- new boilers plant
- combustion air | flues | vents
Energy efficiency renovation spanning the County Courthouse and Jail facilities. The project was funded by the EECBG Department of Energy grant program.
- new energy efficient T-8 lighting
- power and wiring upgrades
- new City-Multi heating and cooling system for the 2nd & 3rd floors
- new DDC controls to eliminate pneumatics
- ductless splits for cooling the jail kitchen, dispatch and office
Energy Conservation study & subsequent renovations at the Justice Center, Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and the Child Support & Enforcement Agency.
- energy conservation study | modeling | savings pay back projections of less than 10 years
- HVAC related roof replacement
- new high efficiency boilers
- new chiller plant
HVAC upgrades and replacements for two public buildings, the County Annex and the Health Department.
- new 95% efficient boiler
- new 90% efficient boiler
- modulating burners and outdoor reset
- new rooftop chiller