COLUMBUS RECREATION & PARKS, RECREATION CENTERS, Columbus, Ohio
Design of an extensive HVAC renovation at the Marion Franklin, Barnett and Lazelle Woods Community Centers:
- All new HVAC systems
- DeDietrich condensing boilers
- New pumps
- Multizone VAV air handlers
- Custom air handlers
- Piping distribution systems
- New ductwork distribution
- New DDC controls (BACnet – Reliable)
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES, SHAWNEE LODGE, W Portsmouth, Ohio
Master planning of renovations at the Shawnee State Park Lodge. Renovations spanned all MEP systems. Prioritization of work dictated replacement of the existing electric boilers which serviced the main lodge.
- New Cleaver Brooks propane gas fired boilers
- Gas piping
- Heating pump package
- Tank farm
- New propane enclosure
COLUMBUS ZOO, ZOOMBEZI BAY, Powell, Ohio
Filtration and makeup water system design for a 48,000-gallon slide landing pool expansion.
- High pressure sand filtration system
- New sodium disinfection system.
- Chemical feeders | controllers
- Flow meter
- Pressure/vac gauge
- ORP and PH monitor | automatic solution controller
COLUMBUS METROPOLITAN LIBRARY, MULTIPLE BRANCHES, Columbus, Ohio
Two concurrent renovation projects at the Columbus Metropolitan Library involving facility wide lighting and HVAC upgrades. Both projects included project management and construction supervision.
Initial lighting study to provide analysis, recommendations and cost estimates; followed by the subsequent renovation at the Hilliard Library branch.
- Foot candle calculations
- Suspended direct-indirect lighting types
- Energy efficient T5 direct/indirect lighting
HVAC renovation at several branches; Hilliard, Northside, Karl Road, Hilltop and Reynoldsburg.
- Replace furnaces and condensing units at the Hilliard, Hilltop, Reynoldsburg, Gahanna, Franklinton and Northside branches
- New boilers at the Karl Road branch
- Combustion air
- Flues and vents
- Primary and secondary pumping
CARROLL COUNTY PUBLIC FACILITIES, Carrollton, Ohio
Energy efficiency renovation of electrical and HVAC spanning the County Courthouse and Jail facilities. The project was funded by the EECBG Department of Energy grant program.
- Electrical renovation:
- Replace all existing T-12 lighting with energy efficient T-8 lighting
- Power and wiring as required to support the HVAC renovation
- HVAC renovation:
- Convert second and third floor to extremely energy efficient City-Multi heating and cooling system
- New DDC controls to eliminate pneumatics
- Ductless splits for cooling the jail kitchen, dispatch room and office
TUSCARAWAS COUNTY PUBLIC FACILITIES, New Philadelphia, Ohio
Energy Conservation study & subsequent plumbing, HVAC and electrical renovations at 4 County Facilities, the Justice Center, Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and the Child Support & Enforcement Agency.
- Energy conservation study | Recommendations | Savings projections pay back of less than 10 years
- Design of plumbing, HVAC and electrical
- HVAC related roof replacement
- High efficiency boilers
- Energy efficient chillers
MEIGS COUNTY PUBLIC FACILITIES, Pomeroy, Ohio
The design of mechanical and related electrical for HVAC upgrades and replacements for two public buildings, the County Annex and the Health Department.
- Meigs County Annex
- New 95% efficient boiler
- Meigs County Health Department
- New 90% efficient boiler
- Modulating burners and outdoor reset
- New rooftop chiller