Columbus Recreation & Parks
Recreation Centers, Columbus Ohio
Design of an extensive HVAC renovation at the Marion Franklin, Barnett and Lazelle Woods Community Centers:
- new HVAC systems
- DeDietrich condensing boilers
- custom multizone VAV air handlers
- piping distribution network
- new ductwork distribution
- DDC controls (BACnet – Reliable)
Ohio Department of Natural Resources
Shawnee Lodge, Portsmouth Ohio
Engineered systems master planning for renovations at the Shawnee State Park Lodge. Prioritization of work dictated replacement of the existing electric boilers which serviced the main lodge.
- new Cleaver Brooks propane gas fired boiler plant
- heating pump package
- gas piping distribution
- gas tank farm
Zoombezi Bay, Powell Ohio
Filtration and makeup water system design for a 48,000-gallon slide landing pool expansion.
- new high pressure sand filtration system
- sodium disinfection system
- chemical feeders | controllers
- flow meter | pressure/vac gauge
- ORP and PH monitor | automatic solution controller
Libraries, Columbus Ohio
Design and management of concurrent Columbus Metropolitan Library renovations involving facility-wide lighting and HVAC upgrades. Work spanned the Hilliard, Northside, Karl Road, Hilltop and Reynoldsburg branches.
- foot candles | suspended direct-indirect lighting
- energy efficient T5 direct/indirect lighting
- new furnaces and condensing
- new boilers plant
- combustion air | flues | vents
Public Facilities, Carrollton Ohio
Energy efficiency renovation spanning the County Courthouse and Jail facilities. The project was funded by the EECBG Department of Energy grant program.
- new energy efficient T-8 lighting
- power and wiring upgrades
- new City-Multi heating and cooling system for the 2nd & 3rd floors
- new DDC controls to eliminate pneumatics
- ductless splits for cooling the jail kitchen, dispatch and office
Public Facilities, New Philadelphia Ohio
Energy Conservation study & subsequent renovations at the Justice Center, Courthouse, Courthouse Annex and the Child Support & Enforcement Agency.
- energy conservation study | modeling | savings pay back projections of less than 10 years
- HVAC related roof replacement
- new high efficiency boilers
- new chiller plant
Public Facilities, Pomeroy Ohio
HVAC upgrades and replacements for two public buildings, the County Annex and the Health Department.
- new 95% efficient boiler
- new 90% efficient boiler
- modulating burners and outdoor reset
- new rooftop chiller