GOODYEAR TIRE AND RUBBER PLANT, Marysville, Ohio
Process Chiller Installation.
- New 200 ton chiller installation for belt processing cooling
- System piped through existing return water sump
COLGATE PALMOLIVE, Cambridge, Ohio
Design of mechanical and electrical for a process line addition. HVAC process piping and electrical associated with bottling operation.
- Resin, chilled water and tower water process piping
- Mold equipment venting and exhaust system
- Associated plant air conditioning
- Electrical services
- P & ID Drawing
GLORY FOODS, Florence, South Carolina
Design of HVAC/air conditioning for specialty areas of food processing facility.
- Water storage/mixing controlled environment
- Vat cooking spaces to maintain OSHA environmental conditions
GUERNSEY MUSKINGUM ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, Cambridge, Ohio
Design and construction of new mechanical and electrical for renovation of public electric cooperative. Office areas of the building are 20,000 SF.
- All new City Multi HVAC
- Extremely energy efficient
- Individual room or zone controls
- New lighting with occupancy control
- Security system
- Fire sprinkler system
ROXANE LABORATORIES (WEST-WARD PHARMACEUTICALS), Columbus, Ohio
Complex design of HVAC systems for new 100,000 SF pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- HVAC air side systems
- Double HEPA-filtered air return system
- Air pressurization controls
- Laboratory VAV system
OHIO TEXTILE SERVICES | VIRGINIA LINEN, Zanesville, Ohio | Newark, Ohio
Design of all plumbing, HVAC, electric and civil for two new laundry facilities (60,000 SF and 30,000 SF).
- Site design
- Plumbing and piping design
- Process Piping
- Selection of equipment: boilers, DA tank, fuel oil pumps, and water process equipment
- Pipe boilers and associated steam piping and condensate return piping
- General design of heating, cooling and air conditioning for plant and offices
- Size and design electrical service entry with surge protection
- Design lighting throughout facility