Reconfiguration of a manufacturing plant building to make way for the new Husky equipment in the buildings’ PET area (preform molding manufacture). System planning required an initial electrical study to ensure adequate power sizing to manage the new equipment load.
- resin, chilled water and tower water process piping
- mold equipment venting and exhaust system
- plant air conditioning
- electrical services upgrades
Renovation design of new HVAC and air conditioning serving the specialty areas of a food processing facility.
- custom HVAC to provide 60-tons of cooling for the vat and spice mixing areas
- humidity control in the storage areas
- custom filtration for food environments
Design and construction of new mechanical and electrical for renovation of a 20,000 SF public electric cooperative.
- new City Multi HVAC
- individual room or zone controls
- new lighting with occupancy control
- security system
- fire sprinkler system
Complex design of HVAC systems for new 100,000 SF pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- HVAC air side systems
- Double HEPA-filtered air return system
- Air pressurization controls
- Laboratory VAV system
Design of all plumbing, HVAC, electric and civil for two new laundry facilities (60,000 SF and 30,000 SF).
- Site design
- Plumbing and piping design
- Process Piping
- Selection of equipment: boilers, DA tank, fuel oil pumps, and water process equipment
- Pipe boilers and associated steam piping and condensate return piping
- General design of heating, cooling and air conditioning for plant and offices
- Size and design electrical service entry with surge protection
- Design lighting throughout facility