Process Chiller Installation, Marysville, Ohio
- New 200 ton chiller installation for belt processing cooling
- System piped through existing return water sump
Design of mechanical and electrical for a process line addition. HVAC process piping and electrical associated with bottling operation.
- Resin, chilled water and tower water process piping
- Mold equipment venting and exhaust system
- Associated plant air conditioning
- Electrical services
- P & ID Drawing
Glory Foods, Florence, South Carolina
Design of HVAC/air conditioning for specialty areas of food processing facility.
- Water storage/mixing controlled environment
- Vat cooking spaces to maintain OSHA environmental conditions
(Please lighten the pic a bit)
Guernsey Muskingum Electric Cooperative
Design and construction of new mechanical and electrical for renovation of public electric cooperative. Office areas of the building are 20,000 square feet.
- All new City Multi HVAC
- Extremely energy efficient
- Individual room or zone controls
- New lighting with occupancy control
- Security system
- Fire sprinkler system
Complex design of HVAC systems for new 100,000 sq. ft. pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- HVAC air side systems
- Double HEPA-filtered air return system
- Air pressurization controls
- Laboratory VAV system
Ohio Textile & Virginia Linen
Design of all plumbing, HVAC, electric and civil for two new laundry facilities (60,000 sq. ft. and 30,000 sq. ft.).
- Site design
- Plumbing and piping design
- Process Piping
- Selection of equipment: boilers, DA tank, fuel oil pumps, and water process equipment
- Pipe boilers and associated steam piping and condensate return piping
- General design of heating, cooling and air conditioning for plant and offices
- Size and design electrical service entry with surge protection
- Design lighting throughout facility